Triode;556351 Wrote:
> Do you definately get the full playlist in the right handle panel of the
> web interface (or on the player's Now playing playlist menu)?

Yes, the whole list is there, both in the controller and in the right
pane of the web interface, but only the selected one plays over and
over again. And I tried it several times earlier today, see log above.
And it goes on, but... now I see only the artwork in the right pane,
and only for the first track, the one that's playing, do I have any
info, see pic. Log is in next post.

|Filename: SBSproblem.jpg                                           |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=10153|

OppfinnarJocke

// OppfinnarJocke
SqueezeBox Duet, Controller FW 7.5.1 r8837, Player FW 65
I mainly use my Duet for Spotify via Triode's plugin, see
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=79706