OppfinnarJocke;556664 Wrote:
> Just to soothe you somewhat... these problems are known to Triode (see
> earlier posts), he's working on them... Once he gets this sorted out
> this will be *the* killer plugin, for sure.
I got the new beta today. At the moment it is working perfect. I can
play my playlists, jump freely to tracks, scroll within them etc.

Good work Triode!

Now, a question of quality. 320k is OK. But is there any
compression/limitation/normalisation done to the original files? I have
compared a few songs with my original cd´s (ripped to harddisk) and my
own files sounds different/better. I will look into this matter later
on when having more time, maybe I am just mistaken with not listening
to the exact levels or so.

Oppfinnar-Jocke, hänger du på några forum typ Faktiskt, SweetSpot eller
så?

/ B

--
Bill50x