)p(;557308 Wrote:
> The latest beta has been much more stable for me. I had it on almost the
> whole day yesterday without any glitch :)

Yes also seems more stable to me compared to the weekend.

I'd love to say I fixed a major issue to cause this..  In reality there
was one change which was to disable logging out after an idle time (10
minutes) and addition of more debugging + fixes for playlists.

So I conclude that the improvements are either because Spotify were
having problems at the weekend which are now resolved.  Or that they
were rate limiting my app and there are less users trying it now or
there is less rate limiting.  Anyway it seems that it is more reliable
than at the weekend...

--
Triode