Triode;559131 Wrote:
> I thinking of taking it out of beta and making it available on the
> "other 3rd party plugin" list at some point soon which should allow
> people to avoid having to manually add the repository.

First, you should add a "About" item to it's menu, as well as a donate
link :)

It is a great app, and I'm sure people would be willing to give you
someting for your hassle :)

I've been using it for a day now, and it's a really, really great app!

Oh, btw: spotifyd.exe could automagically add exeptions to the Windows
firewall, to avoid stupid mistakes. Just an idea :)

--
DanielSV