Have been trying out the plugin for a few days now, and I have come
across two problems:

1.
It seems I have the same issue as #336 with my Squeezebox trying to
connect and then after 10 seconds or so, it skips to the next track,
tries to connect, skips etc...

I get this behvaiour quite random. Sometimes it works fine. Sometimes
not. After stopping and starting Squeezebox Server, it works now. I'll
try to see if I can reproduce it again, and then I will attach some
logs.

Which logs are of interest for this matter?

2.
It seems song information is mixed up/not correctly imported.
I have the setting that my Squeezebox should show:
Trackno. Title - Artist - Album

But my Squeezebox only shows:
Artist - Album

It seems that Trackno. and Title information is somewhat mixed
up/missing also when using the webinterface towards the Squeezebox
Server.

I have a Squeezebox Classic, MacMini Core2duo, OS X 10.6.4., Squeezebox
Server 7.5.1

--
sandin.jo...@gmail.com