prinzenrolle;563937 Wrote:

> In foobar I use variable “performer” as flag-variable, to create
> dynamic playlist for my “current top” tracks (‘ctop’) – every current
> favourite tune gets this ‘ctop’ flag  …don’t use  “performer” otherwise
> (yes, it’s a misuse of this variable, but I am not that eager, to create
> new tag-variables)

I'm not sure I understand this, is "performer" a tag written to the
music files or is it something else ?
It needs to a tag in the music files to be scanned in the SBS database.
PERFORMER tags aren't scanned by the standard scanner, so if this is a
tag and it is called PERFORMER, you will need the Custom Scan plugin to
configure it to be scanned. Custom Scan plugin will store it in the
customscan_track_attributes table.

If it's stored as one of the contributor tags SBS scanner do scan, it
should be enough if your SQL is changed from:

Code:
--------------------

  contributor_track.track=contributors.id

--------------------

Code:
--------------------

  contributor_track.contributor=contributors.id

--------------------

If it's stored in PERFORMER and requires Custom Scan it gets a bit more
complex. You can probably start with the template "Random for custom
tag" , available when Custom Scan is installed, and then just add an
extra filtering on "customscan_track_attributes.value='ctop'"

--
erland

(Developer of 'many plugins/applets'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland). If my answer
helped you and you like to encourage future presence on this forum
and/or third party plugin/applet development, 'donations are always
appreciated' (http://erland.isaksson.info/donate))