Sorry, Erland, to disturb you again.

After a clear library and rescan I started a CustomTag scan again and
this time there are a lot of error messages in the information level
log (attached). Maybe they can tell you something. This is on the new
PC (where the last CustomTag scan took 36 hrs compared to the 2 hrs it
took on the old PC; a standard scan is considerably faster on the new
PC than on the old PC). The CustomTag scan is still in progress after
some 7 hrs.

In the log file there is also this notation:

Code:
--------------------
    [10-07-24 11:57:06.1720] Plugins::CustomScan::Scanner::updateCharSet (490)
Converting customscan_track_attributes to correct charset=utf8
collate=utf8_swedish_ci

This occurred during SBS startup and it took one hour before SBS
actually started. Your other plugins also performed similar operations
during startup but those took only a second or so per plugin. It has
not occurred again so I just wanted to let you know.

|Filename: server.zip                                               |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=10366|

vagskal

2 x SB3 (wired), Receiver (wireless), Boom (wireless), Controller, iPeng
on iPod Touch, muso on remote computer running Win 7 | 7.5.2 on Win XP