vagskal;564442 Wrote:

> The disc is not full. I use Microsoft Security Essentials on the new
> PC. I have excluded .myd and .myi files as well as the processes
> SqueezeSvr.exe and Mysgld.exe. Should I exclude also .frm files? (There
> seems to be no way to temporarily disable Microsoft Security Essentials.
> I guess I could switch to Avast instead which worked on the old PC.)

No idea, I use Linux without any antivirus so I don't have these kind
of problems. If there are .frm files, I'm guessing they should be
excluded too.

vagskal;564442 Wrote:

> I restored TrackStat data from the old PC just once, but I did not
> delete the existing TrackStat data first (there should not have been
> much data since I have only played a couple of tracks to try out the
> new setup). EDIT: The restore took place at the same time as the 36 hrs
> CustomScan was running.

I don't think there should be a problem using Custom Scan at the same
time as you perform a TrackStat restore, at least not as long as you
don't have one of the TrackStat import/restore modules enabled in
Custom Scan settings.

vagskal;564442 Wrote:

> I will delete and then restore the TrackStat data from the old PC.

Let me know if that helped, if it doesn't help, try to see what kind of
operations that cause these messages and enabled debug logging on that
plugin. I'm guessing they are related to:
- Browsing with Custom Browse
- Playing a playlist with Dynamic Playlist/SQL Playlist
- Browsing with TrackStat

--
erland

(Developer of 'many plugins/applets'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland). If my answer
helped you and you like to encourage future presence on this forum
and/or third party plugin/applet development, 'donations are always
appreciated' (http://erland.isaksson.info/donate))