AndrewFG;571667 Wrote:

> Sorry, but I did not really understand what you are saying here. Can
> you please re-phrase it?

Sorry for my poor language. In one word, from the send rate in my PC,
part of APE could be transcoded to MP3, part of APE will be transcoded
to LPCM.

By the way, my client is plugplayer in an iphone 4.

The APE will be transcoded to LPCM:
These APE files could not be identified "correctly", there is no album
information for them. So, if I browse by album, these files will be
found under "No Name".

The APE will be transcoded to MP3:
These APE files could be identified correctly, at least, the album
information could be showed correctly. I could find out them under
correct album name.

Does this expression clear enough now? :)

Thank you for your hard work again.

Regards,
Kai

--