ASenna04;583929 Wrote:
> OK, help me here. What did I do wrong? Find attached the log of my
> Terminal actions to setup SvrPowerControl.

Did you in fact do anything wrong? Or did the plugin do anything wrong?
It may be that trying to make a plugin that works across different
operating systems generates spurious error messages.

I say this because things like chown work on files and folders, and the
message "not a directory" may be no more than a warning.

Are the relevant files mentioned in the logs present in /usr/local/sbin
(/usr is normally invisible, but can be reached using the Go menu in the
Finder)? Does the plugin work?

--
danco