I think that I enabled the plugin eventually but it does not appear as
an app. in "My Apps" on the Squeezebox Radio.

What have I missed?

This is all very complicated and does not fit in with a consumer
product.  Maybe it it is just that I am stupid but as there is no
definitive manual available for the Logitech radio, I am stuck.

Any further suggestions in very simple layman's terms.

I need guidance.

Many thanks

Michael.

--