Henry, If the 'M' shows in the gui as detailed in my previous post, then
when the MIP mix preferences are set, you can make a mix from the
Touch.

On the Touch, select New Music, Select an album and all the tracks
displayed. (I have only just got a Touch and have only tried this from
New Music, but it should work from any track or album selected by
search or browse).

Long touch on a track brings up a display that shows details of the
track and the last item in the display is "Create MusicIP Mix". Tap
that and a mix will be created and a new menu appears headed "MusicIP
Mix", first item Play Mix and then all the tracks in the mix are
listed.

Tap the 'Play Mix' and away it will go.

--
Wirrunna

A camel is a racehorse designed by a committee.