Henry, I'd walk first before I tried flying.
MIP will see the tracks if you ticked 'Monitor Folders Continuously' on
the Preferences / Watch Folders page.
In the MIP GUI, I added 'status' in Preferences / Playlist View, so new
tracks not only turn green, but their status changes to analyzed.
You will have to run a 'Look for new and changed music' scan before SBS
sees the tracks.

Try making a few mixes in the MIP gui to see what the style and variety
do - Preferences / Mix , then after adjusting these, select a track and
click on the Mix icon (orange & green star, top left hand corner of the
gui).
When you are happy with a mix in the MIP gui, right click on the Mix in
the Filters/Playlists column and Save As Playlist, this allows you to
name the mix and save it in the directory SBS uses (in my case
C:\Documents and Settings\Johno\My Documents\My Music\Playlists), then
a rescan playlists only makes the mix available in SBS.

Then try the Spicefly plugin.

--
Wirrunna

A camel is a racehorse designed by a committee.