I was blind, and now I see. :-)

And that is after only two mixes. Looking forward to re-enjoying my
music.
I like the way it snuck in a Beethoven piece together with some Roxette
and stuff. Thank the gods for ReplayGain, too.

I just ripped a new CD (I use dbPowerAmp). I noticed that MIP saw the
tracks immediately, but did not seem to automatically analyze them. Or
did I not wait long enough?

So I am reading on the SpiceFly site what SugarCube does. Should I jump
in now? Or spend a few days listening to mixes first, to get accustomed
to the whole new set of tools and settings?

--
Henry66