I have a ReadyNAS NV+, but I'm not sure if that has more CPU power than
a Duo. I am pretty disappointed in the speed of the NAS for SBS, I
really should have considered one of those server computers that people
recommend, but alas, I didn't get into these forums until AFTER I
purchased the NAS. Who knew? Live and learn I guess. The NAS still
serves some functionality.

So is the fact that the plugin consumes CPU power basically just
killing SBS on the NAS? Very curious to see what Erland has to say! He
helped me get the menu in place, it's a shame it doesn't really work in
practice...

--
antagron