antagron;606040 Wrote:
> OK - so here is a server log dump of the offending action -it's long but
> hopefully you can read it!

I'm guessing you are using 7.6 beta since there are SQLite stuff in the
log ?

I officially neither support 7.6 beta nor SQLite yet so there could be
lots of problems in there, I'm sorry to say that I don't want to
debug/fix those problem at this stage. The plan is to update and test
Custom Browse towards 7.6/SQLite when Logitech is getting close to an
official release date. If I would update stuff now I'd still have to
redo it when 7.6 is officially release since there might be a lot of
changes between now and the official release that could break stuff.

I'm pretty sure the menu configuration you posted works in 7.5 with
MySQL, so the problem is probably related to 7.6, SQLite or the
Synology NAS. The usual problem with NAS boxes is that they run out of
memory, so if you can get access to a shell and check available memory
that might give you a clue if that's the problem.

--
erland

(Developer of 'many plugins/applets'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland). If my answer
helped you and you like to encourage future presence on this forum
and/or third party plugin/applet development, 'donations are always
appreciated' (http://erland.isaksson.info/donate))