The NV+ is a Sparc based system (sadly). It's the next one up from the
Duo. I bought it for backup and to run  SBS. I have disabled as many
plugins as I can, and continue to disable more and more. It's really
not a very fast platform. Perhaps at some point, I'll get a low power
(atom) server. They seem to be getting pretty solid.

I'll check logs tonight, I can't seem to get into the folder structure
of SBS on the NAS (no clue how to access it - have seen other's
frustrations on this elsewhere). Can't see CPU usage or anything like
that.

I'll keep you posted.

--
antagron