erland;606043 Wrote:
> I'm guessing you are using 7.6 beta since there are SQLite stuff in the
> log ?
>
> I officially neither support 7.6 beta nor SQLite yet so there could be
> lots of problems in there, I'm sorry to say that I don't want to
> debug/fix those problem at this stage. The plan is to update and test
> Custom Browse towards 7.6/SQLite when Logitech is getting close to an
> official release date. If I would update stuff now I'd still have to
> redo it when 7.6 is officially release since there might be a lot of
> changes between now and the official release that could break stuff.
>
> I'm pretty sure the menu configuration you posted works in 7.5 with
> MySQL, so the problem is probably related to 7.6, SQLite or the
> Synology NAS. The usual problem with NAS boxes is that they run out of
> memory, so if you can get access to a shell and check available memory
> that might give you a clue if that's the problem.

Erland- thanks for the response. Understand the hesitance to support
beta software. I wish they would build your functionality into SBS
natively! Or at least have 2-tier browsing (e.g., Genre layer 1, then
can choose Artist, Composer, Album, etc.), then most of my problems
would go away.

Any idea when 7.6 will get out of beta? this year?

--
antagron