results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=79524
Question: Are you interested in IR-over-IP?

- Yes, I'd like to have IRoIP.
- No, I don't care.

indifference_engine;608050 Wrote:
> I did try your configuration on my Controller and it worked without any
> problems but I shall try again.  This does sound like a memory issue,
> what other applets are you using?  What is the Controller's memory
> usage (settings>advanced>diagnostics)?  Which version of SBS are you
> using and wht is the firmware revision on the controller?

- I am using the SrvrPowerControl-Applet/Plugin. Everything else is
just a plain SBC firmware. This combination works and worked fine with
SqueezeIR-0.93. Since there is no chance to get the memory usage from
the restarting SBC I can only tell you the value with SqueezeIR-0.93
which is 36%. Maybe that can be used to determine the usage with
SqueezeIR-1.00.
- The version of SBS is 7.5.4 - r31858; SBC is 7.5.3 r9283 (there is no
7.5.4 for the SBC, I use the one that came with SBS 7.5.4).

indifference_engine;608050 Wrote:
> SqueezeIR saves the xml & lirc files into its settings file which is at
> /etc/squeezeplay/userpath/settings/SqueezeIR.lua on the Controller,
> maybe you could have a look there?

- I got files from /etc/squeezeplay/userpath/settings/SqueezeIR.lua.
They are attached (the settings from the working 0.93 without
message.log and the of 1.00 incl. message.log). I also got the
messages.log file of my SBC. The important part of the messages.log
seem to be the lines 559 to 567 and the lines 763 to 765.  But I have
no idea what that means. The warning after these lines seem to be
resulting by the lines mentioned.

indifference_engine;608050 Wrote:
> What is the icon problem with SqueezeIR on SqueezePlay?  I use
> Squeezeplay to test SqueezeIR and have never seen an issue.

- The icon is just not shown. Not in the main menu, nor in the settings
menu. The SqueezePlay version is from today in the morning (feb. 3rd).
BTW SqueezePlay work perfectly with version 1.00 and my config files.

indifference_engine;608050 Wrote:

> EDIT:
> Just had a thought, what language is your controller set to?  Maybe
> there's a problem with accented characters or something?

- My controller is set to german. As far as I remember the relevant
strings are of the same characters the english charset has.

I hope this helps. Thank you for your effords...

|Filename: squeezeBoxControllerDebug.zip                            |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=11295|

chincheta0815