results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=79524
Question: Are you interested in IR-over-IP?

- Yes, I'd like to have IRoIP.
- No, I don't care.

chincheta0815;608695 Wrote:
> I trained my lua a little bit and changed the SqueezeIRApplet.lua the
> way I suggested in my post before. Now the controller is much more
> stable and accepts at least one update, reboots on purpose and loads
> the config again without starting reboot cycles. Far better than
> before. I will test it the next few days.
>
> I attached the SqueezeIRApplet.lua-file. On the leftmost part of each
> line I commented everything out using "--" that might do some
> settings-savings. The "-- LOOK HERE" comment marks the load file to and
> from server parts. I hope you get through my mess...
>
> The option "Purge Cash" won't work. Also not implemented is the idea of
> an emergency.
>
> I hope this helps improving SqueezeIR.
>
> P.S.: I dont't know if it works well on SqueezePlay-Windows due to the
> file location. I used the applet's path name in the controller (see new
> local variable APPLETDIR).

I tried a little bit more and implemented the function for deleting the
local cache files. Therefore I also introduced a new string called
"NONE", which needs to be added to the strings file. The controller
runs stable without problems. I tried it in various combinations, but
there is still some testing required...

The memory issues seems to be solved. One more idea for improvement
would be to only load those commands from the lirc files needed, if not
already implemented.

Still not in the code is the idea of choosing the default config file
repository (local or server) for the reason I once mentioned.

Hope this helps.

|Filename: SqueezeIRApplet.lua.final.txt                            |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=11314|

chincheta0815