Thats a relief I thought it was a cruel wind up by their devs for a
second there.

I don't know anything about ARM / Linux development but from a quick
search it doesn't look like it's that easy to identify which NAS uses
which  version, but i'm sure the QNAP's would be the easiest to develop
for / get out first ;-) (specifically the TS-X19 series)..., and I'm
sure I read a few posts by readynas owners casting doubts over the
quality of your code..

>From previous posts it looks like their won't be an official server
based plugin from logitech and they won't / can't enable their official
plugin to work with the older receivers, so you literally are the last
hope for thousands of music lovers out there, no pressure. Seriously
though if you managed to work your magic and create a plugin for ARM
Nas's you would make a lot of people very happy.

--
KIROFFSKI