pippin;623690 Wrote:
> Which Squeezebox Server version do you use?
> I'm having a similar report but can't reproduce it right now. Could
> this be 7.5.3?
> On the responsiveness: could it be that iPeng is still caching data or
> the server is scaling thumbnails? The latter usually only happens after
> a "Clear and Rescan".
>
> How big is your current playlist?

Hi Pippin,

Thank you for the prompt response.

I'm using Squeezebox Server version 7.5.4 and have a total library of
approx 9588 songs comprising of 949 albums by 855 artists.

It's the fact that when I choose a new song/artist that the previous
songs artwork and song list is not updated that is problem. I was using
7.5.4 before reinstalling Windows and never had this problem !

Thanks again.

--
technojunkie