Shahab;623454 Wrote:
> SamS,
>
> You RULE! It showed up! 400 Thank yous!
>
> Shahab.

Glad to hear!

iPeng is great... especially the in-app purchase player feature.  My
only gripe is that I cannot get decent sound quality from it streaming
over 3G.  I understand the app is limited to 128kpbs from Apple, but
that bit-rate should not introduce as many artifacts that I'm hearing.
What I hear over 3G sounds more like 64kpbs.

I have tried adjusting the bit-rate limiting all the way to 320kpbs in
SBS, and moving the LAME decoding priority to ~4.  My SBS is run on a
low-CPU-power Sheeveplug, not sure if that is the problem.

--
SamS