gharris999;630210 Wrote:
> I'm glad it's working for you.  But please be aware that SrvrPowerCtrl
> isn't an "app" in the SBTouch sence.  Everything resides on the server
> and the menu you see on your player is fed to the player from the
> server.  The player / server mismatch uu were seeing probably had to do
> with caching (or something.)

I knew it wasn't an App because it doesn't show up on the App Installer
menu. It is weird that I was still getting the old menu after installing
the new plug-in. That aside, I think the main thing that solved my
issues was resetting the plug-in to defaults. Before that I was getting
random suspends which are not fun. Thanks again,

Steve

--
steve781