I'm migrating from SB Controller to ipeng and find there are two
controller features I really miss on iPeng.

1) Displaying album art thumbnails in playlist. To see why this is
important, just consider that if the playlist shows Dark Star by the
Grateful Dead coming up, it could be from any one of a dozen of my
albums! For this reason alone, I often use the Logitech Squeezebox
controller app to view my playlist (which I'd rather not because I use
ipeng for everything else). (BTW, this would also solve my trackstat
problem posted earlier).

2. Remembering what item was selected last time you were at that menu.
For example, on the controller, when I go to "Dynamic Playlists," it
starts out with the last dynamic playlist I chose selected, while with
iPeng, I need to scroll to the one I want from the top every time past
30 or 40 that I don't care about.

Do these seem interesting to anyone else? Am I missing some
functionality already in iPeng? If not, would there be any chance to
add these to iPeng in the future?

--
mps