maggior;637671 Wrote:
> Any chance that gapless playback will be included when the redesign is
> released?

Well, the two things don't have anything to do with each other.
I'm not doing the playback stuff so it will be included once James is
happy with it (and it has seen some testing) :)

> Things have been quiet with iPeng releases after the playback feature
> was rolled out.

Yep. That's mainly beacuse I had some other stuff to do but also
because some new features that are currently testing tunred out to be
much more complex to do than I expected.
After the next update I would feel pretty confortable to write a MySB
replacement because I have so much interaction with so many services
that I have to do myself now...

The redesign is actually NOT going to be the next update, there will be
another one in between.

--
pippin

---
see iPeng, the Squeezebox iPhone remote and
*New: iPeng for iPad*, at penguinlovesmusic.com