pippin;637308 Wrote:

> That will come. I actually have it working here (it's in iPeng for
> iPad) but will wait for the redesign of the iPhone App.

Any chance that gapless playback will be included when the redesign is
released?  Things have been quiet with iPeng releases after the
playback feature was rolled out.

I'm looking forward to the new updates once you roll them out.

Thanks!

--
maggior

Rich
---------
Setup: 2 SB3s, 4 Booms, 1 Duet, 1 Receiver, 1 Touch, iPeng on iPod
Touch.  SuSE 11.0 Server running SqueezeBoxServer 7.5.0, MusicIP, and
SqueezeSlave.
Current library stats: 34,767 songs, 2,776 albums, 505 artists.
http://www.last.fm/user/maggior