Just come across another strange problem.  When I play playlists
(through iPeng HD I am talking about) I have no problems - but when I
try and go in through artist or album view nothing will play.

I can see my albums and tracks but when I tap them I get a blank box in
the now playing screen and my squeezebox (and radio - it's the same in
both) says no songs in playlist.

Never had this problem in all my time using the app so no idea what
I've done!

Have tried flushing cache and even deleting and re-downloading app but
still have this problem.

No such problems when using normal remote.

--
Cockeye