MrSinatra;650611 Wrote:
> i think that would make your CLI queries much more straight forward.Not
> really. The UPnP Content Directory is essentially just another
remote representation of the SBS browsing tree (albeit delivered via
UPnP+SOAP+XML rather than via Browser+HTML) => What You See (in the SBS
UI) Is What You Get (in the Whitebear Content Directory). My mistake was
in assuming that all artist titles would be separate unique texts, so I
was counting the number of unique texts rather than the total number of
entries in the browsing tree; once I adjusted the code to count entries
rather than unque texts, I have no problem any more...

MrSinatra;650611 Wrote:
> ... its only useful if a user knows the issue exists, and then knows
> thats a way around it.  obviously, most users know neither.Fully agreed. My
> working assumption is that the user will NOT have
implemented this...

--
AndrewFG

Regards,
AndrewFG

Try out Whitebear. The middleware that joins the two worlds of:
1. UPnP/DLNA media clients and media players, and,
2. Squeezebox Server and Squeeze Players
Download it for free here: http://www.whitebear.ch/mediaserver