Nikhil;664844 Wrote:
> Quick question - If I have 3-4 instances of SBS running (e.g. 2 homes,
> lab and office) all connected to the same mySB account, do I need
> multiple licenses?

As long as they have the same License Manager account identity it's
enough if you pay once. The account identity is generated based on your
mysqueezebox.com username, so what it really means is that as long as
that's the mysqueezebox.com is  same in all instances, it's enough to
pay once.

--
erland

(Developer of 'many plugins/applets (both free and commercial)'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland). If my answer
helped you and you like to encourage future presence on this forum
and/or third party plugin/applet development, 'donations are always
appreciated' (http://erland.isaksson.info/donate))
Interested in music discovery ? See 'Social Music Discovery (SMD)'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?p=656713) project.