stevied123;672972 Wrote:

> Can I easily go back to an older version of the software (pre-7.6), or
> would this just cause other problems?

I can't promise you won't get problems, but all the 'back numbers' of
SBS and now LMS are available here - http://downloads.slimdevices.com/

If you're going to revert, I believe it's as well to uninstall your
current server before installing the replacement.  I've just gone
backwards and forwards through all the 7.5.n releases trying to fix a
problem - I didn't find the fix but all the basic SBS functions worked
OK in each of them.

Hope that helps.

--
Viragored

Squeezebox Duet digital into Yamaha RX-V2700 and Jamo speakers; analogue
into Speakercraft MZC-66 for whole house system. Library is mostly FLAC,
on external USB drive; Squeezecenter 7.5.5 running on Windows 7 PC.
Ethernet between Squeezebox and PC; controller uses wireless via
router.