I hope somebody will be able to help me here...

I have been using many of Erland's plugins for some time, and just
purchased licenses for all of them for 1 year.

I've had a SB & iPeng for some time now, and probably my favourite
feature of it's setup was the way I could browse track details, and
composer, and from that link (& browse) straight to all tracks in my
library by the same composer. That feature suddenly stopped working a
while ago, which I quickly assumed was due to the introduced license
terms for these plugins.

I have Custom Browse, and Custom Scan, but cannot figure out how to get
back to the same functionality.

Is the function I require connected to these two plugins, and can
anyone explain in very simple terms how I can get it back?

Many thanks.

--
stevied123