erland;672936 Wrote:

> Is this something that could be of more general usage for more users ?
> In that case, maybe I should switch the jivepattern used in the
> standard menu templates ?

Just adding this jivepattern to all standard CB menus would be
helpful:
<jivepattern>^(.*)\s##\s(.*)$</jivepattern>

I could then just use the separator proposed by Pippin, " ## ", in the
SBS standard titleformat. Those not using the separator would not be
affected at all.

--
vagskal

2 x SB3 (wired), Receiver (wired), Boom (wireless), Controller, iPeng on
iPhone 4 & iPad, muso on remote computer running Win 7 64-bit | 7.6.2
(r33593) on Win XP