VirusKiller;673641 Wrote:
> Likewise!  The only thing I'm struggling with is an *apparent* lack of
> documentation.  I know I'm not using these plug-ins (custom browse and
> SQL querying) to their potential....

The documentation for each of my plugin/applet is linked from my
profile page on the wiki:
http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland

>From some of them there are some tutorials linked from their
installation section in the documentation, the purpose of these
tutorials it to give a bit better understanding how to configure it
all.

I know the documentation is a bit limited for some of them and a bit
technical for some of them, but if you don't understand something, just
describe what you want to do in a new thread in the "3rd party plugins"
section of the forum and me or someone else using the plugins will try
to tell you how to do it and if it's possible.

--
erland

(Developer of 'many plugins/applets (both free and commercial)'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland).
If you like to encourage future presence on this forum and/or third
party plugin/applet development, 'consider purchasing some plugins'
(http://license.isaksson.info))
Interested in music discovery ? See 'Social Music Discovery (SMD)'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?p=656713) project.