results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=79524
Question: Are you interested in IR-over-IP?

- Yes, I'd like to have IRoIP.
- No, I don't care.

indifference_engine;694865 Wrote:
> I have found a fix that will gracefully fail if dodgy xml is encountered
> (and won't crash like my previous attempt in v1.12 did!).  However it
> doesn't identify the problem, merely recognises that there is one and
> aborts instead of getting stuck.  What I really need is a DTD file that
> you can validate your SqueezeIR.xml against prior to loading it into the
> applet but that is beyond me!
>

> That was caused by the Use IRoIP setting being honoured even though the
> cache had been cleared.  I have fixed this although not in the way you
> suggested as there was another place in the code where the same bug
> would cause different symptoms.  Thanks for the suggestion though and
> more thanks for highlighting the issue.  IRoIP is relatively new so
> there were bound to be a few bugs.
>
> Both of these fixes will be in the next release...

These fixes are both in v1.13 which is now available from the repo.

--
indifference_engine

1xRadio, 2xReceiver, 2xController, 1xSB3, 2xSqueezeSlave, SBS 7.5.3
Inventor of SqueezeIR applet for the Controller