results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=79524
Question: Are you interested in IR-over-IP?

- Yes, I'd like to have IRoIP.
- No, I don't care.

Hinz-und-Kunz;692050 Wrote:
> Hello indifference engine,
>
> I build a very large xml file. This caused my Controller hangs in a
> reboot circle.
> After deleting the SqueezeIR folder via SSH the controller runs proper
> again.
>
> But now I cant open your standard SqueezeIR.xml or my customized with
> more than 4 action items.
>
> New install, delete of SqueezeIR folder, Controller factory reset,
> restore of old Firmware has not helped.
>
> Is there any cache folder or file to delete manual?

I think your giant xml file is just too big for the poor little
controller to handle.  The file loaded ok when I tested it using
Desktop Squeezeplay but it took two minutes to load and maxed out my
Core2Duo laptop - I think the Controller has no chance with anything
this big!

The issue with the 4 items problem was a bug in v1.12 of SqueezeIR, I
have re-released v1.11 (as v1.11r2) until I get that fixed.

The SqueezeIR cache can be deleted from
/etc/squeezeplay/userpath/settings/SqueezeIR.lua using SSH/SCP.  Just
delete the file - it will be re-created when SqueezeIR is next used.

Can I ask why you want to control 20 TV's??

--
indifference_engine

1xRadio, 2xReceiver, 2xController, 1xSB3, 2xSqueezeSlave, SBS 7.5.3
Inventor of SqueezeIR applet for the Controller