Hi,

am currently in evaluation of the Custom Clock. Have written code and am
trying to import the style sheet, which is where my problem is. I'm
currently using a QNAP NAS T419P and have the latest non-beta LMS.

Have installed Custom Clock on my SBT and Custom Clock Helper within the
LMS on the QNAP.

Under Custom Clock Helper in the Advanced section of LMS, in the
drop-down menu, I select Style: Import...
I then paste the text into the box as requested.
There's no "save" button, but I assume that "Apply" is what is meant.
Clicking that, the web-browser just says it's "connecting" and it keeps
doing that for, well, ages. In fact, at least 20mins, after which I gave
up.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Lenny