erland wrote:
> This string only exists in the alpha version, so it does indicate that
> something remains.
> Not sure if it's something on the server side or on the web browser, I
> would try to:
> 1. Empty the web browser cache and restart the web browser
> 2. If the above doesn't help, try to uninstall Custom Scan, then
> shutdown SBS/LMS and goto <Cache>\InstalledPlugins\Plugins directory and
> verify that there is no "CustomScan" directory and after verifying that
> install the CustomScan non alpha version you like to use. Hopefully this
> will make sure the log messages stops.
>
> Let me know if 1 or 2 solved the issue, because I had another user with
> similar issues a few days back with the SocialMusicDiscovery plugin, so
> I like to know what the solution is.
I suspect the old directory remained.  I will give it another try when I
have solved my current, related, problem, which is about ratings.

It seems that even having changed fixed ratings in my flacs, some of the
previous ratings remain in one or more of the trackstat tables.  I
though the track_statistics table would get updated form the flacs, but
it seems not entirely.  I don't understand the link between this and the
tracks_persistent table, but I wonder if the scan uses data from the
tracks_persistent table in preference to that from the flacs.  Is that
correct?  I'm assuming the tracks_history is just passive for
information - is that correct?

If I want to ensure the tracks have the ratings from the flacs is there
any option other than to delete all trackstat data?

You might want to know why I am taking this approach.  It is simply that
I want to ensure all the data is where it belongs, in the flacs, in the
event LMS is defunct.