Zaphod370 wrote:
> OK, I've looked at it and again it seems to work for some length of
> time, but then ends up
> with the radio in the "On" state. Is there some way I can collect info
> or provide you with
> something to help verify how/when this occurs?

Which screen savers are you switching between, is it still the same as
the ones you mentioned earlier in the thread or is it between some
others this time ?

Are you familiar with ssh/scp so you can login and retrieve the
/var/log/messages files from the Radio ?

You can find scp for Windows here in the form of pscp.exe:
http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/putty/download.html

The process would basically be to run it something like:
1. On the Radio, goto Settings/Advanced/Remote Login and select Enable
SSH
2. On the computer in a Command Prompt window run: pscp.exe
root@x.x.x.x:/var/log/messages messages
(Replace x.x.x.x with the IP address of the Radio, which you can
find in Settings/Advanced/Diagnostics/ and inside either the "Wireless
Info" or "Ethernet Info" sub menu)
3. Enter 1234 as password when asked
4. You should get a messages file in the current directory on the PC

The history in the messages file is fairly short, so it's important to
do this as soon as possible after the radio has ended up in "On" state.
Mail the messages file to me or send it to me in a PM and also mention
in the mail/PM approximately which time the problem occurred.