phred;694611 Wrote:
> Hi Erland...
>
> I have this exact problem.  I am trying to use Screen Switcher to
> change between two (or three or four) variations I created based on
> OffClockSaver SDT Weather Fahrenheit.  I too have Screen Switcher set
> to activate when the Radio is off.  And like the OP, when turned off,
> mine starts with one custom saver but instead of switching to the next,
> the display shows the Settings screen (or whatever screen was active
> when I turned the device off.)  Then it switches back to the first
> saver.  Each of the custom savers works fine when it alone is set to
> display when the unit is off.  But once they're part of Screen
> Switcher, it doesn't switch properly.
>
> [I'm going to be out of town for a few days without much internet
> access, so there may be a delay before I can reply to any suggestions
> or questions you have.]
>
> Thanks.

I'm sorry if it took a bit of time until I could prioritize to look
into this.

I've now released a 1.1.3798 version of Screen Switcher which hopefully
should correct this issue and allow switching between two Custom Clock
styles.

--
erland

(Developer of 'many plugins/applets (both free and commercial)'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland).
If you like to encourage future presence on this forum and/or third
party plugin/applet development, 'consider purchasing some plugins'
(http://license.isaksson.info))
Interested in music discovery ? See 'Social Music Discovery (SMD)'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?p=656713) project.