Zaphod370;687482 Wrote:
> Well, my temporary license is up, so I can't do anymore testing. It is
> still
> broken from my perspective. If at some point in the future, these
> problems
> are fixed, I may change my mind, but I'd have to be convinced before I
> laid
> out any money for the license.

I'll post back here if I manage to reproduce it in my own setup and
find a solution to the issue. When/if I find the issue, I can arrange
so you get a new evaluation period so you can verify that it really
works before purchasing a real license.

If you feel you would like to keep experimenting with it already now,
just send me your License Manager account id (show in License Manager
settings menu) via mail or PM and I'll arrange for a new evaluation
license already now.

--
erland

(Developer of 'many plugins/applets (both free and commercial)'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland).
If you like to encourage future presence on this forum and/or third
party plugin/applet development, 'consider purchasing some plugins'
(http://license.isaksson.info))
Interested in music discovery ? See 'Social Music Discovery (SMD)'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?p=656713) project.