erland;680907 Wrote:
> Do you have Super Date Time plugin installed in LMS ? The SDT related
> Custom Clock skins will require it.
>
> Does the "OffClockSaver SDT Fahrenheit" work if you use it directly
> without Screen Switcher ?
>
> Is it possible to see if the issue is related to SDT related Custom
> Clock skins or if you have the same issue also if you have configured
> Screen Switcher to only use some of the standard screen savers ?
>
> Does the problem remain if you restart the Radio ? I'm asking because I
> think I've seen something similar now and then in my own setup with
> Custom Clock but I've never been able to track down the cause so far,
> when it has happened, restarting the Radio has always solved the
> problem.

Yes SDT 5.9.9 is installed.

I'm using "OffClockSaver SDT Fahrenheit" by itself as the only "off"
saver right now and it works fine.

After screwing around with several combinations, it seems it only
happens when the two clocks are "Custom Clock" savers. If I set,
for example, Analog Clock and Dot Matrix Clock, it's fine. DotMatrix
Clock
and "OffClockSaver SDT Fahrenheit" worked fine.
"OffClockSaver SDT Fahrenheit" and a non-SDT Custom Clock did not
work.
Right now it is set to "OffClockSaver SDT Fahrenheit" and "Digital
Clock
(transparent) and it is switching fine.

I've restarted the radio several times with no change in behavior.

--
Zaphod370