Triode wrote:
> Ok will check - I suspect LastFM have changed something...

I also added last.fm login info and selected "Use Last.fm for Similar
Artists" and "Use Last.fm for Artist Recommedations".

Two issues I observed so far are:

1) When going e.g. through "Recommeneded arists", for a particular
artist the menu might show "Albums (2)", but when I select this, it just
shows "Empty". This is a systematic problem for all recommneded artists'
alums and tracks.

2) When a track is playing and I use the context menu, selecting the
entry with the artist's name, the Sueezebox shows "Cannot request
non-HTTP URL anyurl".

3) Way mor minor but also could be improved: The recommeneded artist
list is completely unsorted and even some are in all-caps.

I could not see any interesting logs spotifyd.log, even in debug mode.

Thanks,
Mo