Hi, I have just downloaded and installed Muso (1.4.32 Trial Version) and
have a couple of questions. I'm running the Logitech Media Server on a
freenas box and am running Muso on a Windows 7 (x64) PC. After a bit of
trial and error I managed to get my collection imported from LMS however
most of my artwork is embedded in the music files and has not been
imported into Muso. Does Muso import the embedded artwork?
In addition a lot of the Album titles have additional info in them ie
(MFSL LP). This, I believe is preventing Muso from pulling info from
last.fm. Does Muso ignore info in brackets in the Album title, if not,
can it?
Otherwise you software looks quite promising.