Owen Smith wrote:
> Done. I also noted while in there I have "Native Music Folders" enabled,
> the help text says this is a good thing but mentions possible problems.
> Is this what I'm experiencing?

The possible problem is that for one (1) user there was an issue where
music was stuttering when he played it using "Music Folders" because the
server not only scanned the folder when browsing to a folder but also
did so when playing a folder and this caused the stream to stall.
It looks a bit like a problem on the server side, no idea what exactly
caused it (it was an old WinXP machine with a fresh 7.7.2 installation),
but since it was highly reproducible on his setup I added this option in
case others experience the same thing.

You could give it a try but I don't think it will help in your case.