Triode wrote:
> If you can browse spotify menus including searches and browsing into
> artists but not play then the issue is likely to be firewall related.
> If you can't do the first then there's a problem with how your server
> starts up the app - is it possible that you have two versions running?

Thanks for the reply, I'm not sure there is a firewall problem as doing
"sudo logitechmediaserver restart" will fix the problem - looking
through the spoifyd.log file there isn't a great deal to see when it
doesn't work compared to when it does work.

I cannot see any other squeeze box servers running and ps shows the same
amount of stuff running before and after restarting LMS.

Is there any extra logging that can be applied to the plugin on startup?
Could there be some sort of timing issue when the plugin starts with the
server which means that it doesn't initialise correctly?