weiser wrote:

> [20:35:38.207597] streaming_error:94 streaming error: No stream
> available

This is an error from the spotify library - suspect it is because of a
communication error with the spotify servers or the track has become
unavailable (was previously available and no longer is).  What if you
browse again from the artist and select the track to play again - it may
pick up a slightly different version of the track to play.

> It can also time by time start to play a song and after 5 sec it do a
> relogin and start on a new song... That can be repeated several times.

Relogin is something my plugin does to try to find a more stable server.
If the plugin experiences repeat problems streaming or browsing then it
will "relogin" to try to find a server which is more stable.  Nothing to
worry about unless you see it all the time, in which case there is
likely to be a problem at the spotify end or with the internet
connection.