oneiros wrote:
> I am on Ubuntu 12.11 64bit and am experiencing very similar problems.
>
> Has this ever been solved? Is there anything else we can do to help
> debug this?
>
> And why, after a only a small glitch in the playback does the plugin
> skip the whole track and issue a relogin?
>
> I love this plugin, in fact only bought the squeezebox radio because of
> it, but lately with this problem, I can hardly listen to spotify tracks
> at all. Many skip after 20 seconds or so.
>
> Sadly, I can not retrace when exactly the problems started to manifest.
> I upgraded Ubuntu, LMS and the plugin in quick succession and somewhere
> along the way the error crept in.
>
> Any help would be appreciated.
>
> Kind regards
>
> David
>
> PS: Are there any plans to open up the development of the plugin more? I
> think it would be great if this were hosted on a platform like github,
> with proper version control, that makes it easy to see what changed
> between versions, and an issue tracker, that would be a lot more
> pleasant than this forum thread. Also this would enable contributions
> from other people, making this plugin even better.

There are no specific problems with 64 bit I am aware of - if you have
problems which can be shown by stream debugging then I can look at it,
but I've not had any specific ones reported.

The plugin continues under active development/support (cf number of
replies to this thread :), but there have been no releases recently due
to no update in spotify library and no significant feature gaps I'm
aware of.  The helper app is closed source though.