pippin wrote:

> One thing: this seems to always create a mix of cloud tracks
> (exclusively from MOG) for me, even if I start a mix from a track on my
> library. Is this as expected?

as mentioned earlier in this thread that's currently a limitation in the
API: either your own catalog, or some onlineservice, but never both in
thesame mix :-(. Or at least theway I understand it. I'm still waiting
for an official reply. Hopefully it's a misunderstanding on my end...

What service is selected (if more than one is available) is rather
random. I'm picking a radom entry from the table of IDs. Maybe the
backend isn't random though. But I guess rarely any "real" user will
have subscribed to more than one music on demand service.