jezbo wrote:
> Well that's good to know about PivotViewer - I find the animation works
> smoothly sometimes, but sluggishly other times, but I have found no
> reason as to why. I do like the concept though, and want to revisit
> sometime.
> I have made some minor tweaks to the catalog in 1.5.01 - hopefully it's
> better.

The only difference I noticed, is that now the "year" is gone....
Anyway, I tried to convert the output to PDF and I ended up with a file
consisting of 2227 pages (!)
The reasons for this are;
1. A page break is generated for each Artist
2. Compilation albums appears multiple times under every artist's name

My wishes for the export is to have albums (art, artist, album, year)
listed - essentially like the feature in your browser called "All albums
in one scrolling page". Compilations should only be shown once. All I
need is to be able to choose the number of columns myself and hit print
- viola :-)

Viking